Tuesday 9 July 2013

I'm Back Bigger than ever!!!

I'm back and a lot has changed in in 21 months, yes I'm still as good looking as ever!!!
But there has been a few changes in my household my human pets have got me a playmate......
 Everybody this is Reuby and she is now 9 months old and comes from Rock HQ too or the Dolyhir Clan for the uneducated, she is Reba & Reuben's (hence the name spelling) first daughter and is almost as big as me, but there are more changes......
This is Bonnie a 2 year old St Bernard she has only been with us for 3 months apparently she was living in a stable so my human pets said she could come and live with us, and she is bigger than me which feels a little strange, Bonnie is very loving but like Reuby not blessed in the brain department if you know what I mean.... not to worry I will try and look after them both.

There are already many tales to tell but we'll save them for another day.... tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo, you're back. Can't wait to hear of all your stories. Give your pack big wet slobbery kisses from me & the Goblin. XX

    ReplyDelete